"I Do" is a 15-minute short film written and directed by Natasha Khan as part of the feature film Madly. Presented by MTV World, Madly is "six stories of modern love in all of its dizzying, sweet complications," each directed by a different person. It premiered at Tribeca Film Festival in 2016.
The short film loosely inspired Bat For Lashes' fourth album, The Bride.
“Just in time for her wedding day, a young bride-to-be encounters a ghost from her past. She comes to welcome the encounter, allowing her to move forward with her new life.”
- Tamsin Topolski - Nora (Bride)
- Emma Fielding - Mum
- Vincent Franklin - Phil
- Zoë Castle - Maddy
- Sarah Ridgeway - Sheryl
- Camille Ucan - Bridesmaid 1
- Leanne Flinn - Bridesmaid 2
- Debra Baker - Aunty Liz
- Barry Ward - Man
- Joe Dempsie - Matt (Groom)
- Gerald Kyd - Dad
- Betty Flind - Young Nora
- "Bat For Lashes’ Natasha Khan directs short film about love". 29 August 2015. NME.
- "Behind The Scenes With Natasha Khan". Facebook.
- "Bat for Lashes Discusses Debut Sexwitch Album, Shares "Helelyos"". 24 August 2015. Pitchfork.